Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ellie eating



All of a sudden, Ellie has a strong desire to feed herself with her spoon. She starts out with the spoon and can get it into her mouth, of course, but doesn't keep too much food on it. Pretty soon this (the pictures) is what ends up happening. She "drinks" her applesauce or yogurt or whatever. And makes a mess. Today at lunch she wanted her spoon, so I gave it to her and held her bowl while she ate applesauce. She was so mad when I did not let her pick up her bowl to drink it. I am going to try to break the habit very quickly...hmmm....maybe I need to get some of those bowls with the suction cups on the bottom. Not a bad thought!

2 comments:

Shari said...

LOVE IT! Her expression is so funny, like, "Do you have a problem with this? I see no problem.." :o)

Amy Witty said...

LOL!!! Love the 2nd picture. (Why does this seem like something my kids would do?)